OnePlus released a new update for its latest flagship, the OnePlus 7 Pro last week, but carrier-bounded units didn’t initially get it. The update brings many camera improvements, but also some system-wide optimizations and enhancements to various functions of the phone.
If you’ve bought the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro, you’ll be happy to know that multiple owners report (via AndroidSoul) they have been able to download and install the update on their phones. Although this is a staged rollout, the OTA update should be available to everyone in the next couple of days, so make sure to check your phone for a notification message.
As far as the changes go, OnePlus has already listed the full changelog of the update, so here are all the improvements and optimizations that you’ll get with OxygenOS 9.5.7:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance;
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera;
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing;
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes;
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes;
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide;
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide;
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto;
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape;
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape.
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake;
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display;
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps;
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen.
Expect more updates from OnePlus, as the Chinese company is quite known for delivering updates on a weekly basis (when needed) that bring meaningful changes to their phones. Also, keep the feedback coming as OnePlus is, apparently, one of the companies that values your voices.